Tuesday 7 June 2022

Review about Skycards

 

Go for Skycards.eu avoid the IPTV

Here is my review.

I've lived in Southern Spain close to Marbella for almost 20 years now and have used many companies over the years to receive British TV whilst here. BBC was the main reason we like our TV over here.

Since there has been a change in the satellite, the Astra 2 I believe, we have found it difficult to receive the satellite signal in this part of the world.

I had tried using various dodgy boxes and firms over here selling IPTV through Mag boxes. With buffering and companies going out of business continually in spain and not offering support it has been a difficult experience trying to get UK TV in Spain.

We decided to try Skycards.eu and their Now TV system with a free VPN router. Although the VPN service is a little more expensive I can now receive BBC, ITV , Netflix and even Sky Sports. I even take it with us to Florida in the Winter.

Delivery was two days from the UK to Spain which I think was excellent. We are just in the process of doing up one of our other rooms and will be back for another box shortly.


www.skycards.eu/shop

www.skycards.eu/watch-sky-tv-in-europe/

00442032 838 000

No comments:

Post a Comment